Long-term illness

If you become seriously or long-term ill, you must contact your study programme and inform them of this. Read more about what to do if you get sick.

You are seeing specific information relevant for:

SU during long-term illness

Contact your SU counsellor or student counsellor if you are facing a potentially prolonged period of illness to find out what you need to be aware of.

If you are prevented from attending classes for a longer period of time, you may also apply for leave of absence. Be aware that you are not entitled to SU during a leave of absence.